- Build a network of businesses geared towards the common goal of prosperity, well-being, and growth of Muslim businesses in the US.
- Build an infrastructure that empowers Muslim entrepreneurs to launch new businesses and solve business problems.
- Build a network of professionals who are experts in various aspects of business – business planning, legal setup, market research, obtaining finance, understanding technology, sales, marketing, operations, taxes, real estate, etc.
- Educate the community about the operational and financial aspects of a business.
- Set up a the web infrastructure for exchanging ideas and information.
- Meet once a month where we have a meet and greet session, a presentation, and Q&A.
- Set up a platform for educating the community on various aspects of business.
Short Term Goals
- In the next one year, form a group of existing entrepreneurs and have a 3 line bio of what they can contribute to the club.
- Organize a two hour meeting on the last Sunday of every month to discuss a business topic of interest for the community.
- Facilitate consultations with emerging entrepreneurs to help them succeed in their missions.
- No sales pitch of any products or services to be allowed by any professionals to the community.
- Members to keep all personal information strictly confidential. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Members to exhibit civility and maturity at all times.
- Members are in the forum to learn a little, teach a little, and share a little.
- If posting or saying something will not help anyone, it is better to not be posted or said. Use your best judgment.